Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Curtis!

On Curtis' birthday my mom watched Will while my dad, Curtis, and I took my dad's Rhino for a ride up Mineral Basin. We had so much fun. It was a beautiful ride, but a little bit scary at times!























Holy crap! You can't really tell from the picture, but the front wheel is about three feet off the ground. I really thought it was going to tip over. I don't know how my dad didn't laugh at the face I was making! I got out right after this :)





When we got back we had Five Guys Burgers and Fries for dinner. Will really wanted to eat the cajun fries. I was surprised he liked them, but he kept sticking out his tongue because it was hot.

Thanks for being such a wonderful husband and daddy. Happy birthday Curtis!


2 comments:

The Frame Family said...

Happy Birthday Cur-geek! That looks like it was so much fun!

Lauren said...

Tell Curtis Happy Belated Birthday!