Sunday, July 26, 2009

24th of July Weekend

We had a pretty good 24th weekend. We had a barbeque at my parents and lit some fireworks. Will just sat quietly and jumped a few times at the loud ones. At the very end I think he realized that it was fire and he started screaming and clapping. Too bad he didn't enjoy them that much the whole time! We let him do a sparkler and he loved it. Rocko didn't seem to mind the fireworks. I was very surprised.




I hardly ever post pictures of Curtis because he flips off the camera so I won't use the picture for anything. I was pretty ticked when I saw these pictures and Curtis couldn't stop laughing. I've decided to start doing some quick editing so I can still use the pictures. Maybe that will get him to stop doing that and I can finally get a cute family picture!





I got sick Friday night and ruined our plans to go boating and to the cabin :( I guess it was nice to have a relaxing weekend at home though. This is what Will spent a lot of the weekend doing. I think he would play with the hose all day if I would let him.

2 comments:

Britt said...

I have a whole new respect for Curtis. I can't stop giggling at his cut off fingers. :)

Lauren said...

It is very funny that Curtis will do that, but I think it's even more funny that you fixed it! I hope Christopher never thinks to flip off the camera because he'd do it every time. :)