Friday, January 30, 2009

Will's Puppy Party

I can't believe my baby is ONE! We had a fun puppy party for him on his birthday. We had hot dogs for dinner and played a few puppy games. Will had fun opening his presents and got a lot of fun toys. His favorite part of the night was digging into his dog bowl birthday cake. He was actually a lot cleaner than I thought he would be!




I have a little doggie and he won't bite you ... and he won't bite you ... but he will bite you!

Everyone played "Pin the Paw on the Puppy." It was pretty funny to watch the adults play.


The kids had to eat Trix like doggies.








Happy Birthday Baby Boy! We love you!

5 comments:

The Ashby's said...

What a fun party! I loved the cake.
Will is getting so big.

The Frame Family said...

I still can't believe he's one!! It looks like he had a great time with his cake :)

Mike and Shayla said...

That cake looks awesome! What a creative idea. Theme parties are so cute.
Happy Birthday, Will!

Skyler said...

Happy Birthday Will. What a cute cake!

BECKY said...

Happy Birthday Cute Will! Okay Cami, you are planning Jason's next party... How fun!