Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Water Baby

I took Will swimming today with his cousins and some other friends. He loved it! He wasn't too sure about it at first, but once he got used to the cool water he had a lot of fun. He wore himself out and took a great nap when we got home. Maybe I should take him swimming more often!




Luke, Will, and Miley are good little friends.


Will loved crawling around the kiddie pool. His knees and the tops of his feet were bright red when I got him out. I think he was having too much fun to notice.


Miley and Will had fun splashing with each other.

4 comments:

The Frame Family said...

Where did you guys go swimming? I would love to go with you next time...I really need to get Kohen out of the house more!!

The Ashby's said...

Will looks so cute. I can't believe how blue his eyes are.
We need to go swimming more often.

Britt said...

I totally agree. I love my pre-nap swimming date with my younger kids every Friday morning. It works great! :)

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! H looks a lot like you! Are you guys going to try for more siin?