Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's been a while



So, its been a long time since I've blogged. I decided to do something different for our family journal, so I probably won't be posting very often.

First, for the big news... I'm going to have a baby boy in July! We are so excited. Will doesn't quite get it, but he does know to say baby when I ask him what's in my tummy. He's still convinced its a girl though.

Will turned two in January. He is getting so big. He is talking a ton and loves to learn new things. He can count to ten by himself and knows all but three letters.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you guys! How do you like where you are living? How's life? Hope it's good for you guys!

Britt said...

It HAS been awhile. I've missed you! I'm curious to know what kind of journaling your doing now. (I'm always looking for new ideas.)

Will looks so big and handsome and he sounds very smart. And CONGRATULATIONS on the new baby. How wonderful. Keep us posted on how you're doing.

Mike and Shayla said...

Another boy! They will have so much fun.

Elise and Lydia were both born in July. Summer is a great time to have a newborn, because you don't have to worry about being stuck at home during cold/flu/RSV season.

Congratulations on your news!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Boys are the BEST!

The Frame Family said...

Finally a post!! Love that picture of Will! He's so cute!

Lauren said...

Congratulations Cami!