Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Funny Boy





Will's new thing is to use Rocko as his pillow or chair. It cracks me up because he doesn't do it to be funny. He is totally serious when he sits or lays on him. Rock is one patient dog!

His other new thing is more disgusting than funny - Will thinks it is hilarious to gag himself. He puts three fingers down his throat until he gags, then he laughs so hard. He does it when we are driving so I can't pull his hand out of his mouth. He's made himself throw up four times now, and he still thinks it is funny. It's horrible! I'm hoping he grows out of it soon.

Sorry for the gross story :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute kid! You know what, my 2nd and 3rd boy both gagged themselves till they threw up a lot and it seemed more while I was driving. Its gross, I had to wash the carseat everyday!! It took till about 15-16 months till they stopped, Good luck!! I thought my kids were the only ones that did that. I have no advise to stop them either nothing worked for me, I guess they just grow out of it!

Lauren said...

That IS gross! Sydney gags all the time, but never does it to herself on purpose. She'll do it when I wipe her mouth off after she's eaten. Weird.

The Frame Family said...

That's so funny! It's a good thing that Rocko is patient with him and doesn't try to attack him!!!

The Frame Family said...

Oh and that is so funny that he gags himself! Kids do the funniest things!

Julie said...

I think I say this every time, but I still can't believe how big Will is! He is looking so long in those pictures! I would love to get together too, that would be great! We are kind of quarantined for a little bit (we aren't supposed to go out for 3-6 months!)but I think we will have to make it more like three than 6! Anyway, I would love to get together a bunch this summer. Glad you guys are doing well.