Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cabin or Camping?

We were going to go camping last week end but it was too cold so we went to the cabin instead. We went with my parents and Erin's cute little family. When we started making dinner we realized that there wasn't any propane - no hot water, stove, or oven. We couldn't take showers and we had to cook our food on the barbeque or on the fireplace. We had the camping experience after all! We had a fun week end. I love cuddling up infront of the fire. Curtis played lots of Guitar Hero with Wade, and Will had fun rolling around on the floor with his cousins. I think Rocko is in heaven up at the cabin. He gets a long car ride, gets to go on hikes, then sleeps the rest of the day on the big bean bag.

2 comments:

The Frame Family said...

Those pictures are so cute Cami! That sucks that the propane was gone...sounds to me like the showers you had to take when you got home were very needed :)

Nat said...

Hey Cami and Curtis! It's Natalie Forbes, Mason now. I found your blog off of Rachelle's. I hope you don't mind me blog stalking! Your little boy is so cute. We have a blog too if you want to check it out- themasonclan.blogspot.com
I'm glad I found you, now we can keep in touch!